Cabin in the woods
Whispering Pines Retreat is a charming, cozy one bedroom cabin that is perfect for a romantic escape or a small family getaway! Sleeping arrangements include a private bedroom with king bed, a queen pull out sofa, and a sturdy bunk bed in the living area. Great getaway with or without the kids. This cabin will sleep up to six guests.
The kitchen is fully stocked with the basics that every kitchen needs. This cabin also features a 60 game upright arcade with classic games from the 80’s such as Defender, Galaga, Pac Man, Donkey Kong, and more. Try to get the highest score and no quarters needed. There are two smart TVs for streaming, one in the bedroom and one in the living area. Mom and Dad can watch their show while the kids watch their own. With a private picnic table and park style BBQ grill, you can enjoy an evening BBQ.
Whispering Pines Retreat is in a great location being near the highway and close to the highlights of Branson, but also tucked away in a woodsy area so you still feel away from everything. Less than five minutes away from Silver Dollar City, you can occasionally hear The whistle from the Silver Dollar train in the distance.You will be within walking distance of a pizza place/bar and the famous Billy Gail’s breakfast restaurant.
The resort offers an outdoor community pool and hot tub with fairy lights hung above to make a lovely atmosphere. The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend, the hot tub is open April through November. The community fire pit is a great place to spend the evening relaxing and roasting some s’mores. Bring your cornhole or washer game as there is open space behind the cabin for an outdoor game.
Whispering Pines Retreat is pet friendly. The non-refundable pet fee is $35 per night, per pet, with a maximum of two pets. Only dogs are allowed. If you are bringing a furry family member you must mention how many have in your reservation request and a payment request will be sent to you for the pet fee.
The house was perfect for a family get-a-way. The game room on the lower floor and big screen TV was a hit with the children. The adults loved the privacy of bedrooms with private baths and the view was wonderful. It was also great to have a private hot tub and a community indoor pool.
– Patricia, November 2020
Whispering Pines Retreat is a charming, cozy one bedroom cabin that is perfect for a romantic escape or a small family getaway!
Tucked in a woodsy area just off Hwy 76, so you still feel away from everything. The cabin is within walking distance of pizza place/bar and the famous Billy Gail’s.
The resort offers a community pool, hot tub, and fire pit.
If you’re looking for a place to crash after a day in Branson or to have a time of relaxation, Whispering Pines Retreat is the place to stay.
Just off highway 265 and across from Billy Gail’s. This cabin is close to everything while still feeling away from it all. It’s about 5 minutes from the Branson strip, 3 minutes from Silver Dollar City, and 14 Minutes from the State Park Marina.
- Community pool and hot tub
- Arcade game
- Pet friendly
For an instant quote, use the form to enter your dates and number of guests.
Until confirmed, all rates are subject to change. Once confirmed, rates changes are not retroactive.
- $75 Cleaning fee is in addition to rates
- $29 Damage Waiver fee $500 coverage
- All our homes are pet friendly homes, please inquire about pets, there is an additional $35 per night charge per pet
- Local tax is in addition to rates
- *Required minimum night stays will vary according to availability between current bookings
- All our homes are pet friendly homes, please inquire about pets, there is an additional charge per pet
- Half down is required when reservations are made
- Please see the Policies for cancellation, travel insurance, and security deposit/damage waiver info
- Travel insurance is available when you book with us through our insurance partner RentalGuardian
- You have a choice of a standard insurance policy or a Cancel For Any Reason policy
- Insurance is not required, but we HIGHLY recommend it
- You can also purchase travel insurance through many other providers