Beautiful Lakeview 10 Master Suites/Private Hot Tub/ Outdoor/Indoor Pool
Sleeps 32 Private Fire Pit & Hot Tub, Outdoor/Indoor Pool
This home has 10 master suites each with its own king bed, tv, and own bathroom.
- Private hot tub
- Private fire pit
- Beautiful lake view from the three back decks and the private balconies on the upper level
- Playground and an indoor and outdoor community swimming pool
- Pet friendly
- Double kitchen
- Moonshine Beach 2 minutes away, State Park marina 5 minutes away, the strip 5 minutes away
- Pool table, air hockey, video arcade with 60 games
- Three full size washers and dryers
The main floor has 2 master suites. The large kitchen is fully equipped for all your group and has plenty of dinnerware, cookware, and pantry space for those groceries. With double appliances ( 2 refrigerators, 2 stoves, 2 sinks, and 2 dishwashers) and large dining tables, your group can easily prepare meals and eat together. The great room has a gas fireplace, sofa sleeper, and beautiful views of Table Rock Lake.
The great room also boasts a 75″ flat screen smart TV. All of our TVS in the home will have its own HDMI wall outlet for computers and video games to be seen on the big screen. This way you don’t have to mess with wires behind the TV. You can hook direct through the HDMI outlet. There is also a large back deck on this level to relax and enjoy a beverage while watching the sun set over the lake.
Each of the bedrooms in the home have a TV and ceiling fan. On each side of the beds are sconce lights with a floating shelf/cubby, outlets, and USB ports for charging your electronics.
Beautiful kitchen fully equipped
The upper level has 3 master suites. When you stay in one of these suites, you get to step out on your own private balcony to enjoy some peace and quiet while drinking your morning coffee and relishing the gorgeous lake view, or relax after a busy day with a glass of wine and view a sunset over the lake.
From here you’ll want to take those vacation pictures to post on Facebook. One suite has its own back deck and the other two have a personal balcony, all with gorgeous lake views. Each of these rooms have a king bed and also a daybed with trundle to sleep up to four.
The lower level has 5 master suites and a family room with pool table, air hockey, video arcade with 60 games, and a sofa sleeper.
There is also another 75″ TV and another fridge for snacks and cold drinks. Enjoy the private hot tub and fire pit on the lower back deck after a long day in Branson. You must be 16 years old to stay in the hot tub for longer periods of time as it is not safe for young children to be in it for longer than 10 minutes.
In the summer, take advantage of the on-site community amenities which include outdoor and swimming pool, tanning deck, kiddie splash pad, and playground. Take advantage of the indoor heated swimming pool which is open year round. Great for those rainy days or when staying during the cooler parts of the year.
There is a quiet cove on the lake just about a 1/4 mile stroll from the house where you can fish or just skip rocks across the water.
Boating on the Lake
State Park marina is about 2 miles away where you can rent all kinds of water craft for an adventure on Table Rock Lake. You can go to the marina, or you can use the courtesy dock at the Chateau about 1/2 mile away. You can call State Park marina and they will bring a boat over to the courtesy dock where you can load and unload your party. Bringing your own boat? There is a public boat launch at Moonshine Beach and you can load and unload at the courtesy dock and even gas up there. State Park marina will also rent a boat slip for your stay if you prefer.
Heritage Retreat is pet-friendly. The pet fee is $35 per night, per pet. Only dogs are allowed. Due to association rules, guests may bring up to two dogs, each must be no more than 25 lbs., or one dog no more than 40 lbs. If you are bringing a furry family member, you must mention how many in your reservation request and I will send a payment request for the pet fee.
Very nice home with a good view of the lake. Love that there is access to an indoor pool so the kids could swim even when it rained. Would definitely stay here again.
– Michael, July 2020
Table Rock Lake is closer than it appears! Simply walk to the end of our street and down the hill, and a perfect quiet cove reveals itself. This shallow cove is great for wading, splashing, and a bit of fishing.
Outdoor pool, water slides, indoor pool, playground, path to the lake
Located in the new Lodges at Chateau Cove neighborhood of vacation rental homes.
An incredible location with a spectacular lake view and a shortcut to the Branson Strip, our vacation house will quickly become the best home base ever for your Branson getaway.
To the east of us is Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa, giving you front row seats to their holiday firework displays.
Other nearby attractions:
- Moonshine Beach – 2 minutes
- Public boat ramp – 2 minutes
- Chateau on the Lake – 2 minutes
- State Park Marina – 5 minutes
- Silver Dollar City – 10 minutes
- White Water – 10 minutes
- Shows and shopping – 5-20 minutes
- Branson Landing – 20 minutes
- Indoor community swimming pool
- Private hot tube
- Private fire pit
- Beautiful view of the lake
- Ten master suites each with King size bed
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom and TV
- Accommodations for 32 people
- Upper three bedrooms have their own private balcony
- Handicap accessible on main level
- Main level fireplace
- Large dining room seating 32 people at the dining tables
- Extra large kitchen with double appliances
- 4 sets of washers and dryers
- Large back deck and patio
- Community swimming pool with slide that is within walking distance
- Moonshine Beach just 1 mile away
- Pet friendly
For an instant quote, use the form to enter your dates and number of guests.
Until confirmed, all rates are subject to change. Once confirmed, rates changes are not retroactive.
- $600 Cleaning fee is in addition to rates
- $99 Damage Waiver fee $1,500 coverage
- $50 Hot Tub fee
- Local tax is in addition to rates
- *Required minimum night stays will vary according to availability between current bookings (i.e. If there is a 5 night opening in the summer, we may require all 5 nights to be booked)
- Our homes are pet friendly homes. Please inquire about pets, there is an additional $35 per night charge per pet
- Half down is required when reservations are made
- Please see the Policies for cancellation, travel insurance, and security deposit/damage waiver info
- Travel insurance is available when you book with us through our insurance partner RentalGuardian
- You have a choice of a standard insurance policy or a Cancel For Any Reason policy
- Insurance is not required, but we HIGHLY recommend it
- You can also purchase travel insurance through many other providers